Orders and payment methods
Hismith.nl accepts the following payment methods:
Payment through: iDEAL, Creditcard, PayPal, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Klarna, Afterpay, Sofort Banking, EPS, Giropay, KBC/CBC, Belfius, ING Home'Pay, Cartes Bancaires, Dankort, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Bank transfer
All mentioned methods are provided by Mollie BV. You do not need an additional account. Your personal bank account or credit cards suffices. If you prefer to pay afterwards you can choose Afterpay or Klarna. Hismith also offers the option to spread your payment in three instalments. This is done through payment provider in3. The various payment methods are explained below. Most of our payment methods are free and will not provide additional costs. The only methods providing extra costs is American Express. An additional 2% will be added on top of the final payable amount.
Payment through PayPal (Paypal credit, bank, credit card)
PayPal provides an easy way to pay for your purchases and even send money to anyone with an email address in 45 countries. Creating a PayPal account is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. When the registration is complete, payment is done in a couple of minutes. Registering on PayPal can be done through www.paypal.com. Payments can be done through several currencies, however, we prefer payments done in our local currency with EURO. Paying in a different currency will be subjected to conversion costs. Credit card payments can be done through PayPal.
Afterwards payment true our payment provider Afterpay
AfterPay carries out the complete post-payment process for www.hismith.be When you complete your order via AfterPay, you will receive a digital payment overview from them and you pay the order amount to AfterPay.
Klarna Afterpay: paying afterwards within 14 days.
Paying with Klarna, how does it work?
- When asked to select for the payment method choose ‘Klarna: Achteraf betalen’.
- Following your selection, you will be redirected to the Klarna payment section.
- If you used Klarna before you will only be required to enter a phone number and date of birth. You will then receive a verification code on your mobile phone and are required to enter this in the Klarna payment section.
- When your order is successful you will be redirected to a thank you page.
- If this is the first time you will use Klarna, you will need to make an account first. You are required to enter you billing address, date of birth, phone number and email address.
- After completing your order, you will receive an email with a request for payment. You now have 14 days to conduct the payment for the full amount that is due. Klarna also offers a longer payment term, however, this will be slightly more expensive. More information can be found on the Klarna website.
Klarna is available in the following countries: Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Switserland, Austria and the United Kingdom.
Placing an order at Hismith, how does it work?
- Add the desired products to the shopping cart. A pop-up window will open with an option to order or continue shopping. Press Order now.
- You will now be redirected to the Shopping Cart page. On this page you can add a discount code or calculate the shipping costs. If the value of your order is higher than €25,- incl VAT, we will ship it free of charge to the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Now click on ''Proceed to checkout'' The screen has now changed to the order page where you will be required to provide your information. A red dot means it is mandatory to fill in this part.
- After the requested information has been entered, you can click on the ''Shipping method'' button. Here you can choose the desired shipping method.
- Then click on ''Payment methods'' where you will be required to choose your payment method. After the preferred payment method has been decided, proceed to the ''Check your order'' button. We recommend that you double check all the entered data.
- If all data are correct, click on the button, ''Buy''. The screen will now move to the payment page that belongs to the chosen payment method.
- You are now required to pay for your order followed by a thank you page.
- Your order has now been placed. You will receive a confirmation email from us as well as further information about your order.
*discounts and promotions cannot be combined.